The short and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on businesses around the world is uncertain. During times of turmoil and uncertainty, it is important to evaluate where your strengths and vulnerabilities lie and prepare for any new challenges that may arise in the wake of this pandemic.
What companies should be asking themselves
- Are we maintaining best practices for disclosure and governance?
- Are we keeping all of our stakeholders effectively informed?
- Will a change in markets make us vulnerable to a hostile/unsolicited offer?
- What are our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in our communications space and our business?
- Do we have the right technology and communication tools to continue to seamlessly operate?
- Are we communicating that our business continuity plan can continue to withstand new and emerging issues?
How we can help
Our extensive experience in capital markets and crisis communications can help your business navigate this evolving and challenging situation.