COVID-19 has significantly changed the way we live and work. These are unprecedented times and for many of us, things are changing daily. Given the increasing market volatility in response to COVID-19, and the economic, health, and safety measures taken by government and financial authorities, it is more critical than ever for you to anticipate issues and communicate clearly, swiftly, and effectively with your employees, the markets, and other key stakeholders.
Our team can help guide you through this challenging time with strategic advice and support on:
- crises and special situations, including bankruptcy and restructurings, closures, and lay-offs
- communicating with your investors
- internal and external corporate communications, including employee communications
- regulatory and government considerations
- transactions (M&A, divestitures, joint ventures) and financings
Our communications experts have considered many of the standard activities and events that your organization must undertake and how they may change due to COVID-19. In addition, there will be many unforeseen challenges and opportunities that you should be considering and preparing for in relation to the virus and its potential impacts on your business. Below you will find an outline of these considerations and how we can help you act now so you are prepared for tomorrow.